PPM offers a broad range of environmental assessment and due diligence consulting services related to the transfer of real estate. These services range from Phase I Environmental Site Assessments to full risk mitigation and corrective action on mergers and acquisitions. We offer our services to financial lending institutions, insurance companies, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), investment companies as well as individual purchasers or sellers of industrial, commercial or residential property.
We provide our services with the intent to:
- Investigate all relevant environmental concerns within the project scope;
- Promptly communicate any environmental concerns upon discovery which may significantly impact closing, or alter, increase or decrease the scope of work; and
- Compile and present findings in a clear and concise manner, allowing our clients to more easily make informed decisions pertaining to the pending property transfer.
Services Offered for Phase 1 and Phase II ESAS
We offer only the best for our clients. Review the list of services we offer during Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments below.
- Transaction Screens
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Soil and Groundwater Assessment and Remediation
In every real estate transaction, you want to be sure that your interests are protected. We can help you avoid late transaction surprises and quickly move to the closing.