Air quality issues have become broad in scope and increasingly complex in recent years. These issues have resulted in the need for technically strong, specialized environmental consultants who are capable of providing quality environmental consulting in a consistent and responsive manner.
PPM can provide professionals to address air quality issues at industries and businesses facing the unique challenges created by the Clean Air Act and applicable state regulations. PPM has extensive experience in the preparation of air permit applications ranging from initial applications for greenfield sites to renewals and major modifications of existing facilities, understands today’s complex environmental regulations, and can provide our clients with permits that not only meet their operational needs but do so while providing the least regulatory burden and the most operational flexibility.
Air Permitting, Compliance and Reporting Services
- Title V Operating Permit Applications
- Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) Applications
- State Construction and Operating Permit Applications
- Minor and Synthetic Minor Permit Applications
- Standard and General Air Permit Applications
- Standard Oil and Gas Air (SOGA) Permit Applications
- Variance Requests
- Requests for Authorization to Construct and Operate
- Air Dispersion Modeling
- Air Emissions Source Testing and Ambient Air Monitoring
- Air Quality Monitoring
- MACT Compliance