We are living in a truly unprecedented time. As we prepare, manage and work to mitigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted you to know PPM is working hard every day to adapt to ensure your projects continue to move forward. PPM has taken many steps in response to the outbreak to protect our team and your projects. We have developed a plan to shelter in place and work remotely, if we are required to do so, to ensure we continue to take care of our clients.
We are also in communication with State Agencies to ensure we understand any changes to their business operations including communications, submittals and approvals. Our goal is to continue to operate and provide the level of responsiveness that we are known for.
PPM is working to implement a number of precautions to put the health and safety of our staff, clients and vendors first, including:
- Restricting all non-essential business travel.
- Rescheduling face-to-face meetings as teleconferences and video conferences.
- Monitoring our local, state, and national health advisories across all of our locations, including the CDC.
- Setting up home based offices and providing our staff the tools they need to work from home if needed.
- Training our staff on the VPN system in place at PPM and enacting multi-factor authentication to ensure PPM and its clients’ and vendor’s data stays safe and secure.
- If needed, PPM will roll office phones to employee cell phones so they can continue to answer and initiate communications so all lines of communication stay open.
PPM is committed to the wellbeing of its staff, clients and community. We will continue to monitor the CDC recommendations and those of our state and local governments and will take necessary precautions to ensure that our health and wellness is safeguarded. We are confident that the measures we have put in place will allow us to provide the level of service that is our benchmark. Please know that PPM is here to help and we are available for any and all needs of our clients and communities.
March 19, 2020